Partner Capabilities and Experience:
David brings hands on experience from Walgreens Co. where he was an inaugural member of their Leadership Development Rotational Program. David’s rotations included Merchandise Planning Analyst for the Over the Counter division, Space Management Analyst, Prestige Beauty Business Lead, and Owned Brands Associate Product Development Manager. Upon completion of the rotational program David joined the Front End Services and General Merchandise division as a Category Specialist where he took on the responsibility of managing product categories such as Batteries, Memory, Computer Center, Consumer Electronics, Mobile Accessories, and Pre-Recorded Audio/Visual.
During his time with Walgreens David consistently proved his ability to increase sales, substantially reduce costs, streamline processes, and drive complex projects to successful completion.
Partner Industry Experience:
• Omni-channel Category Management (CL360)
• Joint Business Planning
• E-Commerce Category Leadership Planning
• Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, Affiliate, Email, UI/UX, Social, Personalization, etc)
• E-Commerce Experience Optimization (search, navigation, content)
• Department and Category Reinvention – Store of the Future
• Channel Segmentation
• Strategic Planning and Analysis
• Product Development
• Private Brands
• Social Commerce (Social Media & Mobile Applications)
• Shopper Marketing
David holds a B.B.A. in Marketing from The University of Iowa.