Many retailers struggle with optimizing their training budgets, people’s valuable time and organizations performance goals through a highly effective and efficient training curriculum. It should begin with an “end in mind” of solving for pain points while ensuring a compatible integration within a client’s Learning Management System, performance development system, KPI trackers, etc.
TPG clarifies essential functional competencies and proficiency levels that, once improved, can lead to consistent performance improvement. TPG includes a robust blend of Industry best practice TPG course content, existing client courseware, external training options as well as delivery methods that are engaging, efficient, and most importantly, effective.
What We Do
TPG’s Training Team provides Retailers with a competency-based, blended delivery curriculum with proven results. A partial list of our training curriculum design services include:
- Assessment & Recommendation: Objective detailed review of client’s existing training curriculum benchmarked against TPG extensive library of Industry Best Practice content.
- Competency-based design: Reflection of competency and proficiency levels within matrix deign to create curriculum offerings.
- Blended Delivery Mix: Development of client-friendly mix in delivery blend for budget, time and relevancy.
- Integration to client systems: Assurance of fit within client systems that enable the curriculum to gain traction e.g. LMS, Training Plan Maps, Performance Development Cycles, etc.
- Experiential based training On the job: Facilitated pilots as a training between trade partners and on-the-job practicum as a means for a highly effective learning path.
- Extensive resourcing of Best Practice content: Utilization of an optimum mix between client existing, TPG courseware and external training for curriculum. Criteria and vetting process created.
Connect with us: