Store-Level Inventory Management
Effectively managing store-level inventory is critical to customer satisfaction, workforce productivity, and overall financial results. In addition, proper store-level inventory management has a major impact on product quality and freshness.
What We Do
TPG’s inventory experts develop and activate a sustainable inventory control process that effectively manages store-level inventory, improving in-stock conditions and net working capital. Our approach is as follows:
- A comprehensive suite of inventory process improvements:
- Committed Buys – Flow-through Approach
- Modular / Plan-o-Gram Development – Rationalized
- Features and Promotions – Augmented
- Seasonal Buys – Optimized
- Each inventory process includes a comprehensive analysis of the current performance, key considerations and recommendations, margin implications and other expected financial benefits.
- The outcome is a clear and effective set of inventory management processes that include guidelines, decision rights, tools and key performance indicators (KPI’s).
Connect with us: