Most companies struggle with how to implement the hard work they put into designing or refreshing their organization. The risks are great. The potential to lose business momentum while transitioning is real. People often take their eye off of the ball when they sense their position may change. Is it better to slowly transition or “rip the bandage off”? Top companies realize that a design is only as effective as its implementation, yet implementation is often poorly planned, resourced and executed. Optimizing organization design efforts requires holistic management of the change while minimizing business risk.
What We Do
TPG deploy our proprietary tools to manage each element of the implementation in a planned and cost effective way to support achievement of the Critical Path.
- People and Staffing Plan: We identify a sequenced set of activities focused on carefully staffing & transitioning the right people into the newly designed roles, without disrupting ongoing business performance.
- Competency Development: A robust training and development blueprint based on desired competencies
- Performance: Ensure newly designed reward and recognition programs are properly communicated and administered.
- Role University: A motivating fast start to new teams. Focus on role clarity and activation of new roles and business plans for the first 6 months following launch.
- Work Process Activation: Ensure the newly designed workflows become a way of life within the organization.
- Systems & Information: Identify the information and systems needs to support the new organization.
We facilitate any or all aspects of the organizational change including process activation, staffing, communication, training, change implementation team management, systems and information project leadership, etc.
Connect with us: