As a Partner with The Partnering Group, Chrys’ focus is within the Retail Consulting and CPG Supply Chain Practice, with primary responsibilities and expertise in the areas of Omni-Channel, Network Optimization, Joint Business Planning, and Supplier Management.
Partner Capabilities and Experience:
Chrys has delivered global end-to-end retailer integrated supply chain strategies. She has extensive experience creating integrated supply chain organizations, building the integrated operational and technology plans that deliver speed to value and the lowest cost.
Partner Industry Experience:
Before joining TPG, Chrys’ executive experience included both operational and strategic technology leadership roles with Walmart, Best Buy and Gap where she was instrumental in delivering significant value through the following strategy work:
- Modernized and integrated apparel distribution network for all multiple brands and all channels including retail, dotcom, and franchise.
- Delivered network optimization strategy implementing a flexible distribution network and optimized the network capacity through national versus regional realignment.
- Delivered Sourcing strategy for apparel retailer encompassing all brands, integrating an innovative process to transform sourcing from brand to category focus resulting in substantial cost savings. Implemented a fabric platform strategy to manage all product inputs including capacity, commitments, liability and quality.
- Drove end-to-end operational efficiencies in Supply Chain, Merchandising and Financial systems and business processes for Best Buy.
- Led the strategy to remix Walmart distribution channels by putting high velocity items on one truck, palletizing by category and improving store delivery schedule. Influenced multiple cross-functional organizations including transportation, merchandising, product suppliers, logistics and finance, to drive benefit realization.
Prior to her career in retail, Chrys built a deep foundation in technology methodology and project management expertise through positions held at Mutual of Omaha and while serving her country as a Captain in the USAF.
Chrys holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the University of Nebraska, and has completed graduate level studies towards a Master of Leadership. Chrys founded the University of Arkansas “Women in Logistics” student mentoring organization and is an executive mentor for Menttium, a global organization whose guiding purpose is to support leadership development and diversity in the global business community.