Retailers recognize that Merchandising is at the heart of Retailing; what do our customers want/need and how can we most effectively, and strategically, provide these products and services . This focuses on various core areas such as those listed below and requires proficiency as demonstrated through acquired knowledge and skills.
A partial listing of our subject matter expertise and library of courses are listed below. Please click to view course descriptions.
The skillfull development of category business plans that reflect insight grounded strategies and linked tactics for implementation.
- Shopper & Category Development – The Evolution of Category Management
- Shopper & Category Development – The Planning Process for interface between Retailers & Suppliers
- Fundamentals of Assortment Planning
- Effective Shelf Management
- Fundamentals of Retail Price Planning
- Tactical Blueprint & Initiative Development
Strategy & Innovation
Development of strategic business plans that reflect insight-grounded innovative platforms to address issues/opportunities.
- Joint Business Planning
- Interface Product Development
- Establishing Industry Thought Leadership
- Next Generation Retail, Emerging Channels & Technology
Effective financial understanding and actionable insights resulting from sound financial analysis & perspective.
- Retail & Manufacturer Finance
- Financial Analysis of Concepts & Initiatives
- Promotion Planning & Promotion Analysis
Effectiveness in understanding leverage points when communicating, influencing and negotiating internally and externally.