This course provides participants an overview of basic methods of analysis. It provides examples and workshops to develop skills necessary to complete a comprehensive analysis that will ultimately lead to indicated actions which become the foundation of the marketing plan.
- Understand the foundation of good analysis
- Learn a disciplined, repeatable process for uncovering drivers of performance
- Learn the five “C’s” of core analysis :
- Gain experience in:
- Asking the right questions
- Analyzing Data
- Synthesizing key findings that lead to Indicated Actions
- Instructor led
Any person, from any industry, within the Marketing function, who is interested in developing Fundamental Analytic skills. Typical participants include Associate Brand Managers, New Marketing Managers, Marketing Analysts, Promotion Developers, marketing Communications Managers, etc.
Strategic Business Planning
Analysis & Insights