To provide an understanding of the rapidly growing, highly impactful multicultural consumer and shopper segments. Who are Multicultural consumers and what must manufacturers and retailers do in order to ensure their products and retail formats are relevant, “available” and represent a value equation worthy of building their loyalty. How can insights be leveraged effectively to enhance the shopping and consumer experience and improve shopper/consumer loyalty.
- Multicultural Markets
- What is Multicultural, reason why it matters, and key benefits
- Tomorrow’s Market…today!
- By definition, highly variable, yet targetable by Manufacturer AND Retailer
- What do Best Practitioners do…and how can manufacturers and retailers evolve to BP’s
- What is a proven framework to aide Multicultural capability and capacity
- What immediate steps can my company take to crawl, walk, run to Multicultural leadership
- Instructor led
Any person from a Manufacturer, Retailer, Distributor or Agency, within the Consumer Product Goods industry, who seeks a more advanced understanding of Multicultural Marketing. Typical participants include roles such as Category Managers, Buyers, Merchandisers, Account Executives, Brand Managers, Pricing & Promotion Managers, Finance Managers, Business Managers, Operations Managers, Retail or Sales Strategy Managers, Trade Marketers, Category Analysts, etc.
Analysis and Insights