Today, more than ever, analysis is necessary in order to generate actionable insights. This is a skill which can drive differentiation between retailers and lead to capturing the heart, mind and wallet of targeted core customers. Analytic methods, sources along with a best practice approach in definition of the business questions and hypotheses, will be what distinguishes best practitioners.
A partial listing of our subject matter expertise and library of courses are listed below. Please click to view course descriptions
The skillfull application of various methodologies and techniques, qualitative or quantitative, which address issues/opportunities.
- Fundamental Data Sources, Research & Analytic Techniques
- Shopper Behavior & Loyalty Building
- Shopper Mind & Behaviors
The skillfull application of digesting and processing various data and information in order to derive a distilled set of meaningful observations, key learnings and ultimately insights from which business decisions can be grounded.
- Consumer & Shopper Analytics & Action Insights
- Developing Analysis to Action
- Effective Use of Data
The ability to discern an actionable insight from a plethora of data that can allow strategic and tactical plans to be developed and implemented..
- Leveraging Consumer and Shopper Insights
- Understanding the Consumer Purchase & Consumption Cycle
- Shopper Centric In-Store Merchandising