Case Study : Building a National-Local Campaign
North American Retailer
Leading retailer in their consumer products sector. Research identified that there was a big opportunity for the retailer to further establish their local presence and relationship via community-based philanthropy. Identifying and executing hundreds of local philanthropic events would be complicated and costly even if effective. The retailer needed an overarching philanthropic campaign and partner that would create synergies while enabling localization.
Build a national philanthropic campaign and a toolkit for turnkey store execution of community-based events.
- TPG identified the national philanthropic campaign that reflected the client’s brand, proposition and target shopper values.
- TPG assisted in identifying the nationwide partner with mutual philanthropic objectives and had local community affiliates/chapters.
- TPG assisted the client and their partner in creating the toolkit for the community events.
- TPG created the implementation and monitoring plan.
- Ongoing, successful philanthropic campaign on a national and local level
- Continued partnership on a national and local level
- A better world