TPG is looking for a talented graphic designer with motion graphics experience to support our growing Consulting and Training practices. The TPG Design team is rapidly expanding and seeking visual designers with proven experience in multiple disciplines including graphic and motion design.
The Visual Designer will be responsible for designing, developing and modifying a variety of materials including corporate presentations, video, animations, social media graphics, and print assets. This individual will be working closely with our Design Director and be responsible for the development of enticing 2D static and motion graphics. The designer should be able to convey the intended message in interesting ways by using icons, clean layouts, and imagery. This individual should have a solid understanding of presentation design nuances and principles and have the ability to develop creative conceptualizations and simplification of complex business and technical structures, visions and strategies. Video and animation deliverables include corporate videos, eLearning material, and marketing demos.
This individual will visually communicate all design elements in a manner that will appeal to the target audience under specified time and quality constraints. They will work closely with other colleagues involved in projects including the Design Director, Instructional Designers, and Subject Matter Experts. The successful candidate will have expertise in designing multimedia solutions.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to client amends.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for 2D and motion graphic projects
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Develop supporting material and graphics with Adobe CC including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
Creates designs through a collaborative process with Digital Director, Graphic Designers, Instructional Designers, and Subject Matter Experts
- Work with guardians of the brand to ensure correct style usage and consistent design is being used
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with motion design including animation and video related software including Adobe After Effects and Camtasia
- Proficient in Adobe CC applications including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience in Articulate Storyline 360 a plus
- Proven ability to create graphically pleasing content and use of a style guide
- A passion for creating high quality learning experiences
- Solid understanding of presentation design nuances and principles
- Knowledge of accessibility and usability standards
- Understanding of SCORM and AICC formats
- Competent and knowledgeable of the primary components of learning management systems
- Able to manage multiple priorities well in order to meet deadlines consistently
- High level of attention to detail, going above and beyond to ensure quality standards are met
- Conceptualization skills
Direct line to Design Director
Income commensurate with experience
Must be able to share and present a portfolio of your work