The Partnering Group is pleased to announce that Dana Peirson has joined the firm in the Supply Chain Practice where her focus will be on supply chain development and operational improvement. Dana brings over 15 years of expertise in supplier development, initiative start-ups, and project management.
Prior to joining TPG, Dana held multiple leadership positions at Procter & Gamble gaining cross-functional experience in material development, initiative delivery, engineering, supply network design, and operations while working in multiple regions across the globe. Dana has supported sites to deliver world-class results in safety, quality, cost, service, and productivity across Asia, Central America, Europe, North America, and South America. She has been qualified in project management, technical readiness, engineering work processes, and should-cost analysis.
Dana has a Masters in Business Administration and a Masters of Science in Strategic Management from Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, and a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering and Economics from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
Dana’s expertise is in the following areas:
- Leveraging contract manufacturing to drive top and bottom-line growth
- Supply chain management and optimizing end to end supply network design
- Improving technical readiness for large innovation projects
- Managing large capacity increases and scale-up projects
- Implementing operational best practices and product lifecycle management
- Leading the design, development, and supplier qualification of new materials