The Partnering Group welcomes Stephen Wetmore as the newest member of the Supply Chain team. Stephen brings 30 years of expertise in Grocery, General Merchandise, eCommerce execution, Fashion, Reverse Logistics, and new building start-ups.
Prior to joining TPG, Stephen worked across many Supply Chain platforms including his most recent role as Senior Director for Reverse Logistics at Walmart Stores Inc. In that role, he led the Reverse network which consisted of six Return Centers and two IT facilities. During his three years in the role, Stephen led the consolidation of one RC, converted two RC’s from 3PL to Walmart operated, increased efficiencies by 18%, improved all KPI’s related to associate engagement, safety, quality, and compliance. By leveraging the operational efficiencies, Stephen helped drive out over $20M in expenses.
Stephen’s expertise is in the following areas will have application for many of our clients:
- Establishing eCommerce Supply Chain Strategy
- Critical thinking in Supply Chain best practices
- Implementation of key metrics that foster ownership and sustained performance
- Market demands and labor dynamics
- Understanding the cost-to-serve and ability to focus teams on real costs of operations
- Leadership and development