Case Study : Global Manufacturer of Food products (+$15 Billion)Contact Us
Global Manufacturer of Food products (+$15 Billion).
Large Food Manufacturer with multiple operating companies. Variable retail execution with variable and uncompetitive retail coverage costs that varied from 1-2.8% of sales.
Assess current organization versus Industry Best Practices and develop recommended roadmap for dramatically improving Retail coverage to be more effective and efficient.
Organization Performance Model (OPM) was at the heart of the design. Completed Assessment, followed by Design, then Implementation and on-going Renew :
1) Developed cross-division organization and business case
2) Created single face to retail customer model
3) Hybrid design
4) Complete design, test and implementation – 2.5 years
5) Innovative financial models to significantly reduce the SG&A
6) Created Best Practice – long term competitive advantage at the POS
1) Global best practice within this Company
2) +38% increase in Customer contact time
3) +60% reduction in Admin & Travel time
4) 1.5-1.8% incremental volume growth identified
5) Lowest industry cost versus competition – less than 1% of net sales