TPG is looking for a talented Articulate Storyline eLearning developer to support our growing Consulting and Training practices. This individual will be working closely with our Design Director and be responsible for the development of electronic courses based upon completed storyboards.
This individual will visually communicate all design elements in a manner that will appeal to the target audience under specified time and quality constraints. They will work closely with other colleagues involved in projects including the Design Director, Instructional Designers, and Subject Matter Experts. The successful candidate will have expertise in designing multimedia solutions, and packaging web-based training courses for SCORM or TinCan API. Expertise in design and development of multi-tiered web applications using popular Adobe development products, rapid development tools and graphic design software is a must.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops electronic courses using Articulate Storyline 360 apps based on completed storyboards and integrating professional audio
- Develops supporting material and graphics with Adobe CC including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Searches for and recommends support images for eLearning content
- Creates designs through a collaborative process with Digital Director, Graphic Designers, Instructional Designers, and Subject Matter Experts
- Works with guardians of the brand to ensure correct style usage and consistent design is being used
- Completes editing process on all courses developed, assuring that quality standards have been achieved prior to publication
- 2+ years of experience in course development in a corporate or institutional environment
- Highly skilled in Articulate Storyline 360 in creating layers, triggers, synchronizing audio, creating animations, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe CC including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge in video editing a plus
Proven ability to create graphically pleasing content and use of a style guide
- A passion for creating high quality learning experiences
- Knowledge of accessibility and usability standards
- Understanding of SCORM and AICC formats
- Competent and knowledgeable of the primary components of learning management systems
- Able to manage multiple priorities well in order to meet deadlines consistently
- High level of attention to detail, going above and beyond to ensure quality standards are met
- Conceptualization skills
Direct line to Design Director
Income commensurate with experience
Must be able to present and explain examples of eLearning courses you have developed