Achieving Competitive Advantage at RetailContact Us
Achieving Competitive Advantage at Retail
Large multi-national CPG company with multiple operating companies
This firm struggled with variable retail execution across operating companies which resulted in missed opportunities and uncompetitive retail costs.
The objective of the assignment was to create a cross division retail execution model that enable increased revenue and reduced costs for the organization.
TPG utilized our proprietary assessment, design and implementation model to develop a world class retail selling organization. Our outputs included:
1) Cross division organization and business case
2) Single face to retail customer model
3) Complete design, test and implementation
4) Innovative Financial Models – to significantly reduce the SG&A
5) Best Practice – long term competitive advantage at the POS
1) Innovative approach to retail coverage – Became company’s global best practice
2) +38% increase in customer contact time
3) +60% reduction in administration & travel time
4) 1.5-1.8% incremental volume growth identified
5) Lowest industry cost less than 1% of net sales