Participants will learn basic Supply Chain knowledge and be able to apply that knowledge to analyze forecasting and inventory management results for strengths and opportunities. The training positions participants to recognize business building and cost reduction ideas and to effectively work with Supply Chain professionals to deliver improved results. The seminar will consist of reviews of Best-In-Class supply chain results, typical capabilities/processes to sustain those results, and pertinent supply chain scorecards for forecasting and inventory management. Participants will learn to assess performance against their objectives and industry benchmarks. Workshops will be focused on analyzing trends and performance to identify potential solutions.
- To describe how industry leading suppliers and retailers view the role of Forecasting and Inventory within the supply chain
- To calculate the financial impact of the inventory decisions
- To recognize industry-leading Forecasting and Inventory Management capabilities
- To identify gaps and lead improvement efforts for Forecasting and Inventory Management related solutions
- To engage Supply Chain professionals to resolve supply chain problems
- Instructor led
Any person from a Manufacturer, Retailer, Distributor or Agency, within the Consumer Product Goods industry, who seeks a basic, actionable understanding of Forecasting and Inventory Management. Typical participants include roles such as Category Managers, Buyers, Merchandisers, Account Executives, Operations Managers, Retail or Sales Strategy Managers, Trade Marketers, Category Analysts, etc.
Demand Planning & Total Order Management
Financial & Business Acumen
Strategic Business Planning