Category Management Curriculum with Certification
North America Consumer Products Manufacturer
- The client seeks to build competitive advantage in the durable goods industry by developing a customer marketing organization fully capable to apply category management principles and best practice demand generation work processes.
- To secure industry recognition and Category Management certification across 3 levels of competency proficiency for their organization.
- Enable the newly-designed customer marketing organization to implement category management internally and externally with their field selling teams and customers. Execute a competency-based and proficiency-leveled curriculum for category management including three levels of certification.
- TPG re-designed the customer marketing organization.
- TPG developed a comprehensive Category Management Curriculum including certification for in-house training.
- TPG designed the training to include 3 levels of proficiency: Foundation, Advanced & Mastery
- Category Management is “operable”, a “way of doing business.”
- Competency development across the organization.
- Significant sales and profit growth over a six year period.
- Category leadership throughout the industry.