Case Study : Sales Organization Redesign Drives ShareContact Us
Global manufacturer of Food products and snack foods.
Multi-Category Manufacturer with multiple operating companies. Duplicative Sales forces with lagging tactical sales execution. Declining category consumption & retail margins. Flat to declining brand shares. Competency Challenged Organization.
Assess current organization versus Industry Best Practices and develop recommended Roadmap for implementing needed changes while maintaining the on-going business requirements.
1) Completed Competency Based Organization Assessment.
2) Developed Category Leadership Portfolio addressing:
a) Shopper Insights and Category Strategies & Initiatives.
b) Organization re-design with competency based roles & training curriculum.
c) Customer Development & Joint Business Planning process development.
4) Key Strategic Customers Engaged with Cross Functional Teams with Top 21 of Top 25 Accounts having Joint Business Plans in Place. Train the Trainer Approach Utilized – Training Self Sufficient.
1) Avg. Category Share increase past two years +2.3%.
2) 9% Organization Efficiency (reduced head count).
3) Year 1 after the changes = Net Sales increase 4%; Year 2 = Net Sales increase 3.5%.