Todd is a Partner in the group – he consults and trains both manufacturers and retailers in the areas of Brand Marketing, Innovation, Category and Customer Management and Strategy Development & Deployment.
Partner Capabilities and Experience:
Todd consults extensively with a diverse set of clients in a variety of CPG and non-CPG industries helping to develop and implement world class, best practice Brand Marketing and Customer Management solutions. In the discipline of Brand Management, Todd is expert in Brand Strategy and Portfolio Strategy Development, Brand Positioning and Innovation. In the area of Customer Management, he has broad experience helping manufacturers organize to take a strategic approach to managing and serving their customer base. In addition to consulting Todd is a seasoned and highly experienced trainer in the areas of sales and marketing.
Some of Todd’s recent client work includes:
- Innovation Strategy Development for leading Pet Food manufacturer
- Conducted an extensive Category Management Assessment for North America and Globally for a leading manufacturer of household goods
- Corporate and Business Unit Strategy Development for a leading manufacturer in the cooking/baking categories
- Developed a Category Leadership Plan for the leading manufacturer of frozen foods in Canada
- Authored and delivered several marketing and sales related training seminars for the world’s largest retailer
Partner Industry Experience:
Prior to joining TPG, Todd spent over 10 years in various marketing and sales positions with responsibility for the United States, Canada and Mexico. He has managed large, $500+ million dollar brands, and has launched numerous new products and line extensions. In the area of sales management, he held the position of Director of Customer Management where he led a team of people responsible for a broad range of sales related disciplines including: Category Management, Customer Marketing, Sales Strategy and Sponsorships and Promotions.
Todd has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Saint Michael’s College and a Master’s in Business Administration from Fairleigh Dickinson University with a concentration in Marketing.
Area(s) of Expertise:
- Manufacturer Consulting
- Manufacturer Training
- Retail Consulting