Global Manufacturer & North American Retailer – Consumer Electronics.
- The client needed to identify specific value creation opportunities with a leading retail customer to improve the strategic business relationship, increase revenue and reduce operating costs.
- Identify and quantify discrete value creation opportunities between the two business partners and realize these opportunities through a breakthrough joint business plan.
- TPG documented work and information processes between companies. Opportunities were quantified through loss analyses and aligned at the functional and executive level with both companies. TPG TPG identified and documented the core information and work processes between the two companies.
- Opportunities were quantified through loss analyses and aligned at the functional and executive level at both companies.
- TPG facilitated the development of five operational strategies and plans to realize the opportunities across the shared value chain.
- TPG facilitated the implementation of the joint business plan, creating significant value for both companies.
- Working capital improvements of 6%.
- Operational cost savings of 4%.
- Product availability improvements of 8%.
- Significant improvement in the nature of the partnership between the two companies.