Nichole is a partner in the Marketing & Innovation practice. She brings unique value to our clients with her background in both Foodservice and consumer marketing. Her foundation is in brand management, with career highlights in training/development, acquisition integration and strategy.
Partner Capabilities and Experience:
Nichole’s focus is on providing clients with industry best practices and implementation support across several key disciplines, including:
- Corporate Strategy
- Brand Strategy
- Targeting & Market Sizing
- Portfolio Strategy
- Segmentation Analysis
- Insight into Action
- Customer Development
- Training & Talent Development
Some of Nichole’s recent engagements include:
- Foodservice subject matter expert for Tyson Foods “Marketing Brilliance Initiative”
- Leader with product strategy/acquisition streams for a Nestlé division’s long-term plan
- Operational efficiency, training and beverage menu development for a fast-casual restaurant chain
- Marketing, social media and sales tools strategy for a start-up candy bar company in the nutrition/wellness category
Partner Industry Experience:
Nichole has over 20 years of experience in both the foodservice and retail marketplaces. Much of her food and beverage career included brand management at Nestlé USA, where her exemplary record included product management, segmentation analysis, rebranding, business optimization, customer development, communication planning, CRM design, talent development and training. Prior to Nestlé, Nichole held positions in foodservice operator marketing, the fashion industry and public relations.
While adept with analytics, Nichole also brings a creative eye to her work. This ability to address multiple sides of a business scenario allows Nichole to deliver distinctively powerful solutions.
Nichole holds a B.A. in Journalism and Public Relations from the University of Southern California. She also has an MBA in Marketing from USC’s Marshall School of Business. In addition, Nichole has achieved a Junior Wine Executive certification, which compliments her “super palate” passion for food and wine.
Connect with us: