This report is designed for leaders within retailer, distributor and supplier businesses who are seeking ways to drive success and growth in their Private Brands programs.
There are three overall goals for the content of this report.
1. To investigate the current levels of business collaboration between Retailers/Distributors and Private Brand Suppliers;
2. To uncover the specific approaches to Private Brand collaboration and highlight successes or gaps versus global approaches or versus successful approaches used by Retailers and National Brands; and
3. To propose additional work steps and tasks required of both parties to drive collaborative business planning in Private Brands and drive more sales.
To achieve the third goal, we relied on proven approaches including Category Management and Joint Business Planning but with a focus on the uniqueness of the players and needs of Private Brands.
Listed below are the key topics within the report:
- Acknowledgements & Methodology
- Purpose of this report
- Executive Summary of Industry Findings
- Current State of Collaboration
- Desired State of Collaborative Business Planning