Company: The Partnering Group
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Field: Graphic/Digital Design
Job Functions: Graphic design to include corporate presentations, marketing materials, website content and e-learning content and course development.
The Partnering Group (TPG) is a global management consulting firm based in Cincinnati. Founded by ex-P&Gers in 1993, today TPG’s clients include every major consumer products and retail organization, with approximately one hundred clients each year. With continued growth in multiple business sectors, TPG has over fifty Partners, operating on four continents.
TPG is looking for a talented graphic designer to support our Consulting and Training practices. This individual will be working closely with our Digital Director and be responsible for the development of various content for our website, sales collateral and presentations. They will be responsible for executing design concepts for TPG eLearning courses as well as maintaining usability and visual continuity. This individual will visually communicate all design elements in a manner that will appeal to the target audience under specified time and quality constraints. They will work closely with other colleagues involved in projects including Digital Director, Instructional Designers, and Subject Matter Experts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates graphical representations that are of high quality and reflect the correct image
- Develops stand-alone and support graphics
- Searches for and recommends support images for presentations, marketing materials, and eLearning content
- Creates designs through a collaborative process with Digital Director, Instructional Designers, and Subject Matter Experts
- Works with guardians of the brand to ensure correct style usage and consistent design is being used
- Develops eLearning content utilizing a variety of authorware and design tools
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested
- Computer savvy – ability to understand and learn new computer programs
- Ability to follow a style guide while expressing creativity and utilizing design skills
- Experience with Adobe design and editing tools including Adobe Photoshop, video editing software, and Flypaper or similar flash program
- Experience with Microsoft programs including Microsoft PowerPoint
- On-site training for e-learning courseware tools provided
- Conceptualization skills
- Attention to Detail
- Must be able to present and explain a detailed portfolio of your work
Income commensurate with experience
Resume and portfolio
Please contact TPG for more information about this opportunity.