This course introduces participants to the 3 ‘Moments of Truth’ in the Purchase Consumption Cycle. Participants will learn about each of the elements and will also explore the importance of approaching the Purchase Consumption Cycle in an integrated way across their business. The session will look at the insights into how consumers/shoppers behave through the cycle and will discuss the opportunities that are available to positively influence the behavior and choices that are made.
- The Purchase and Consumption Cycle.
- What is it and how to make it more concrete to deliver actionable insights.
- How to act on the insights from the PCC in an integrated way to drive profitable volume.
- The opportunities to influence the choices that the consumer/shopper makes along the PCC.
- What immediate steps can my company take to understand the PCC for our categories and use the information to improve business performance.
- Instructor led
Any person from a Manufacturer, Retailer, Distributor or Agency, within the Consumer Product Goods industry, who seeks a more advanced understanding of the Consumer Purchase and Consumption Cycle. Typical participants include roles such as Category Managers, Buyers, Merchandisers, Account Executives, Brand Managers, Pricing & Promotion Managers, Finance Managers, Business Managers, Operations Managers, Retail or Sales Strategy Managers, Trade Marketers, Category Analysts, etc.
Analysis & Insights