This course builds upon retail merchandising & service foundational work and provides participants exposure to new and innovative approaches to shopper-centric merchandising. Participants will learn to apply shopper insights to merchandising. They will be exposed to innovative merchandising approaches and will determine how to measure merchandising success. The class is highly interactive and will examine industry merchandising practices across many retail stores and channels.
- Recognize the benefits of shopper-centric in-store merchandising.
- Describe the approach to apply shopper insights to merchandising.
- Identify innovative approaches to merchandising.
- Determine the key metrics used to determine merchandising success.
- Identify possible applications to your business.
- Instructor led
Any person from a Manufacturer, Retailer, Distributor or Agency, within the Consumer Product Goods industry, who seeks a more advanced understanding of Shopper Centric In-Store Merchandising. Typical participants include roles such as Category Managers, Buyers, Merchandisers, Account Executives, Brand Managers, Pricing & Promotion Managers, Finance Managers, Business Managers, Operations Managers, Retail or Sales Strategy Managers, Trade Marketers, Category Analysts, etc.
Retail Merchandising & Service