Create an advanced understanding of the most effective approaches and techniques to generate actionable consumer and shopper insights.
The course focuses on the application of consumer/shopper research and advanced analytics. It includes the best practices in identifying research and/or analytical needs, utilizing various research methodologies and analytical techniques and converting data and analysis into actionable insights.
- Recognize meaningful insights and the process to develop them.
- Key types of qualitative and quantitative research – their appropriate use and limitations.
- Understand how to prioritize and cost-justify your consumer/shopper research and analysis investment.
- Recognize advanced analytical techniques and their appropriate use and limitations.
- Describe how to apply research & analysis within shopper & category development planning, implementation & review.
- Instructor led
Any person from a Manufacturer, Retailer, Distributor or Agency, within the Consumer Product Goods industry, who seeks a more advanced understanding of Consumer & Shopper Analytics and Insights. Typical participants include roles such as Category Managers, Buyers, Merchandisers, Account Executives, Brand Managers, Market Research managers, Finance Managers, Business Managers, Operations Managers, Retail or Sales Strategy Managers, Trade Marketers, Category Analysts, etc.
Analysis & Insights
Strategic Business Planning
Trading Partner Development