Case Study : Sales Growth Via Strategic Customer EngagementContact Us
Global Manufacturer of Food products (+$10 Billion).
Large Food Manufacturer in stable to declining categories with a narrow portfolio. Undergoing International restructuring. SG&A and Trade Budgets were out of control. Category seen by many Customers as big, but not relevant.
Assess current organization versus Industry Best Practices and develop recommended roadmap for dramatically improving Customer engagement model.
1) Created Category Leadership foundation driven by consumer and shopper insights.
2) Re-defined category through powerful consumer and market initiatives.
3) Re-engineered all Category and Customer Development processes.
4) Re-structured sales organization around strategic customers
5) Engaged customers in top to top dialogue .
6) Identified and implemented new Customer Development competency program .
7) Created “bring your work to school” training program.
8. Developed and activated collaborative training with Customers to create pilot plans .
1) Named as Nielsen and Progressive Grocer “Category Master”.
2) Consistent top 3 position in Advantage and Cannondale Surveys.
3) Category growing for the first time in 10 years.
4) Stock doubled in four years since inception of the programs.
5) One page strategic business plans with all key customers .
Connect with us: