Case Study : Pipeline of Innovative Snacks To Attract New UsersContact Us
Major global food company.
1) The brand’s innovation efforts were largely ‘one-off’ incremental line extensions that cannibalized existing products and did not grow the business or the category.
2) At the same time, competition had stepped up their efforts and had recently launched several successful new items.
3) As a result, our client’s sales, brand image and experience ratings were declining rapidly.
1) To create radically different new products designed to target a new adult user.
2) To generate a pipeline of breakthrough new products that engage the consumer’s senses and significantly enhance the use experience.
1) A comprehensive assessment of ‘new’ target consumer profile, need states, unfulfilled needs, existing brand equity etc.
2) Focused online ideation utilizing ‘innovation gurus’ to develop breakthrough ideas with specific benefits/attributes.
3) Multi-sensory insight and idea development sessions to create a pipeline of the highest potential new product ideas.
1) Created a robust pipeline of over 580 ideas grouped by 5 Experience-Based Platforms.
2) Developed a 3-5 year launch plan with phased roll-out of new items.
3) Qualitatively and quantitatively test and validate the top 10 Concepts for Year 1 launch.
4) Successfully launched 3 new products – consumer metrics and in-market results exceeded nearly every target.
Connect with us: