1) Breakthrough New Store Experience for Refrigerated Meats Category
1) North American Refrigerated Meats Manufacturer
1) Stale, dated area of the store.
2) Section organized strictly by product & package type
3) The category over-assorted and being squeezed further as prepared foods are being inserted into this same space
1) TPG led a ‘shopping experience excellence’ foundation project with Sara Lee resulting in a completely new execution of the Refrigerated Meat section
1) Research revealed that the shopper shops by meal occasion (Ie. breakfast, lunch, dinner) and that fueled the new arrangement
2) New Shopper Marketing execution at the point of sale was designed to drive ease of shopping and to reposition the category as a wider solution
3) A creative “cooler” program was developed to extend new dsplay locations in strategic areas of the store.
4) TPG also led interface projects with major retail customers
1) 7.5% category growth after deployment of new in-store concept at key retailers.
Connect with us: