Automotive Aftermarket Retailer – North America
- A regional retailer in the automotive aftermarket sought to expand dramatically in the highly competitive aftermarket retail market.
- This retailer acquired another regional player and needed to integrate and realize the benefits of the acquisition.
Assist the new leadership team in developing and implementing a new, go-to-market strategy impacting every facet of the enterprise.
- TPG assisted the new leadership team in developing and refining the corporation’s strategies to include transformational end-to-end business planning techniques. TPG also developed category business planning for this client to include both retail stores and commercial account management.
- TPG led cross-functional teams from the retail client and selected suppliers in category business planning pilots covering auto care products and application parts.
- TPG designed and implemented a collaborative planning symposium for the suppliers of this retailer to address supply chain planning opportunities in the aftermarket industry.
- Over the course of two years, category sales and profit growth driven by robust strategy, effective product mix, pricing and merchandising helped drive the client’s stock price from $20 per share to over $40 dollars per share.