Many clients aspire for world class talent and capability building yet struggle with how to best develop a plan which utilizes the most effective approach to deliver the right training to the right person in the right manner. Best practitioners recognize the need to scope up their capability building to a strategic level in order to drive internal alignment, develop a practical blueprint while ensuring integration with enablers. This drives a holistic view from assessment and business case inputs through clarity in objectives, goals and plan components in order to secure organizational support in building capability to the desired level.
What We Do
TPG’s engagement provides clients with a robust, holistic plan for capability development. A partial list of our services include:
- Assessment: Review the current capability plan, talent investment levels, methods and results relative to internal objectives and external practices.
- Capability Objective: Clear articulation of the desired capabilities including target function and timeframe.
- Capability Goals: Identification of the KPI’s, targets and tracking mechanism for measuring the effectiveness and achievement of the desired capabilities of the function.
- Capability Blueprint: The creation of the blueprint (key components) for developing the desired functional capability.
- Competencies – Identification and description of functional (technical) competencies, proficiency levels and behavioral indicators.
- Planning & Evaluation – The design or refinement of the processes for annual training prioritization, budgeting, personnel development planning.
- Training Curriculum Design – The compilation of competency-based courseware by proficiency level to meet desired capabilities for targeted function.
- Systems – The systems requirements and plan to enable capability development.
- Reward & Recognition – The plan, policy and approach for linking capability development to compensation and recognition.