Case Study: Developing a Successful Private Label ProgramContact Us
Prominent Dollar Channel Retailer
- Retailer had an incohesive private label program that was not supported throughout the organization.
- Sales of existing private label products stagnate yet overall sales and customer traffic growing.
To quickly develop and launch a line of new products in redesigned packaging that customers would relate to the retail brand and appreciate the value.
- Established an overall roadmap for the development and launch of the new product lines.
- Acted as liaison between the supplier community and retailer to coordinate the overall efforts.
- Condensed the overall time-line to increase speed to market.
- Identified the optimal balance of best cost of goods and supplier relationships.
- Ensured that products were delivered as agreed upon in the correct label , at the right cost and specification.
- Helped create private label promotions to introduce the new lines of products.
- Successful launch of high quality private label program across the store.
- Dramatically improved speed to shelf versus prior launches.
- Cost of goods savings and price increase avoidances were delivered with current and new suppliers.
- Products received well by the store customers.