Louise is a Partner and is highly versatile – leading client engagements and training with both manufacturers and retailers in the areas of business strategy, shopper purchase orchestration, macro + micro space planning, organizational design, and innovative capability development.
Partner Capabilities and Experience:
Louise’s focus is on providing clients with industry best practices and implementation support across a number of key disciplines, including:
- Department + category reinvention
- Research methodology and insight packaging
- Shopper marketing + path to purchase strategy
- Commercial activation at retail
- Retail design: category + total store
- Virtual technology: advanced space analytics, research, and visualization
- Localization methodology: clustering and predictive marketing
Some of Louise’s recent engagements include:
- Led the Kroger Frozen Reinvention initiative
- Nestlé USA organizational redesign: customer + shopper development
- Redesigned Nestlé USA’s Frozen go to market platform with retailers + industry alliances
- Built Nestlé USA Virtual Technology department + business applications
- Redesigned Walmart’s Category Deep Dive advisor process
- Built business process maps for category + shopper functions
- Built a 3-generation business capabilities pipeline at Nestlé USA
Partner Industry Experience:
Louise has 20 years of industry experience, holding leadership positions at Ralston Purina, Nestlé USA, and as a senior consultant at Chase Design in North America and Europe. Louise started her career in sales, and then pivoted to leadership roles in business development, visual design, shopper marketing, and general management. Notable accomplishments include leading the strategic design for Nestlé Purina’s customer learning centers in St. Louis and Irvine CA as the Director of Visual Design, leading over a dozen category reinvention projects, embedding the category reinvention process in Europe, and building a new frozen scale entity at Nestlé USA – uniting 3 independent frozen divisions for competitive advantage and operational efficiency. Louise is equally committed to business excellence and local community service, earning the ’40 under 40’ community award in Ohio in 2008.
Louise holds a BA in Middle Eastern Political Science from DePauw University, and completed a Foreign Policy program at American University in Washington, D.C.