John is on TPG’s Board of Directors. He is TPG’s former President and leader of TPG’s manufacturer consulting practice. John was a key contributor in growing TPG’s scope and capabilities to the leadership positions we enjoy today in “go to market” strategy and execution, organization development and training. John continues to consult selectively with global CPG/FMCG and Electronics companies.
Partner Capabilities and Experience:
John has been with The Partnering Group since its inception. He has consulted extensively in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. John has the good fortune of counting numerous global players as his consulting clients over 20 plus years.
John’s current work is focused on:
- “Go to Market” and HR strategic plans and implementation
- High performance organization design and implementation for leading edge customer management and marketing teams
- Breakthrough go to market “Ways of Working” including trade spend/investment, product launch, category management, “4P’s”, etc.
John is a recognized talent development expert having led this TPG practice for many years. He oversaw the creation of leading edge training curricula for numerous Fortune 500 clients. Well over 10,000 participants have attended programs in 22 countries that he was instrumental in developing including TPG’s Category Manager™ series.
Partner Industry Experience:
Prior to joining The Partnering Group, John was in numerous leadership positions at Procter & Gamble. His experience at P&G included Training Director for P&G Sales Worldwide, Sales Director of Paper Products, Corporate Sales Manager and Director of P&G’s Multi-Functional K-Mart Business Team.
John is a graduate of Marquette University.
Area(s) of Expertise:
- Strategy development and implementation
- Customer & Channel Development
- Organization Development