Andy is a partner at TPG focusing on the best practices of retail availability, supply chain optimization, customer logistics programs, and manufacturer/retailer joint value creation.
Partner Capabilities and Experience:
Andy consults with manufacturers and retailers in the areas of strategy development, customization and differentiation, Value Chain Optimization, Distribution Network design, joint business planning, and in-stock and reliability improvement.
Several of Andy’s recent engagements include:
- Creation of menu pricing and service incentives
- Development of Customization processes and organizational capability
- Value Chain Analysis and Optimization
- Center of Excellence organizational design and implementation
- Forecasting process development
- Long Tail Distribution Network design
- Documentation of marketplace requirements and segmentation strategy development
- Customer Satisfaction process development
Partner Industry Experience:
Andy has 30 years of consumer packaged goods, customer management and customer service/logistics experience. Andy has held senior Supply Chain and customer management positions with Procter and Gamble. His most recent role at Procter and Gamble was that of Global Customer Logistics leader responsible for the work processes, measures, and capability of the retailer-facing supply networks. His global experience includes strategic planning and deployment across the value chain, supply network work process improvement, retail inventory improvement and capability development. He is acknowledged as an industry leader in shelf availability improvement and supply network trade term development.
Andy has a Bachelor’s in English from Hamilton College.
Area(s) of Expertise:
- Manufacturer Consulting
- Manufacturer Training